The annual Script Pipeline Screenwriting and TV Writing competitions continue a long tradition of connecting writers with top producers, agencies, and managers across both studio and independent markets.
Through a unique, long-term circulation process, Script Pipeline contest alumni have found representation, optioned their work, and had their scripts produced over the past 16 years as a direct result of Script Pipeline facilitation. The result thus far is $6 million in screenplays and pilots sold by competition finalists and “Recommend” writers since 2003.
“Without the momentum my win gave me, I don’t know where my screenplay would be. I owe Script Pipeline for everything.”
– Henry Dunham (writer/director, Militia)
Finalists are given exposure to Script Pipeline industry partners and the following:
- $50,000 to winners, $1,000 to runner-up
- Development assistance with Script Pipeline execs
- Personal introductions to managers, producers, agents, and others searching for new TV material, tailored to each individual project
- Additional material review for potential circulation
- Long-term circulation for all finalists (and select semifinalists)
- Exclusive invitations to private writer/industry events hosted by Script Pipeline
PRE-REGISTER BY: December 31st, 2017
“When I relocated from NYC to LA to pursue sitcom writing, everyone I met in the industry said it wasn’t about entering competitions, it was about entering the right competition. Script Pipeline was a turning point.”
– Howard Jordan Jr., TV Writing Contest Runner-up (Superior Donuts)