Music Pipeline Launch
Over the past 15 years, Script Pipeline has discovered hundreds of writers for film and television, giving them crucial connections to leading executives and helping establish successful careers.
This proven formula of exposing new talent to Hollywood now transitions to the world of music:
Music Pipeline is searching for artists in all genres and introducing a select few musicians to producers, managers, and music supervisors. The songwriting competition, now open for entries, aims to cultivate emerging artists and prepare them for the entertainment industry, with an emphasis on placement in film, television, and video games.
Competition finalists are awarded:
• Featured placement in our exclusive song library for industry review
• $1,000 cash prize to each finalist (at least $4,000 awarded)
• Circulation for considered placement in film, television, and video games
• Mentorship by Music Pipeline’s executive team and partners
• Recording studio time with an LA producer
Visit the site for more info and to submit your song