FINAL DEADLINE: December 15th - 2016 Book Pipeline Competition
The 3rd Annual Book Pipeline Competition is searching for authors with material appropriate for film or television adaptation. The winning writer will receive circulation to Lakeshore Entertainment (Million Dollar Baby, American Pastoral), Energy Entertainment (Extant, I Am Legend), Good Fear Film + Management, Darko Entertainment (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies), and other top production companies and agencies best-suited for developing the selected projects.
"This contest is legit. Since my book was selected, we have been in nearly constant contact discussing options for promoting the book as a film and TV series. If you are doubtful of their commitment to your project, rest easy. They do exactly what they say they will do and keep at it until they see the project succeed."
- Zach Fortier, 2015 Book Pipeline Winner (I Am Ray Washington)
Final Deadline: December 15th, 2016
Acceptable entries include:
• Novels and non-fiction books (up to approximately first 5,000 words)
• Graphic Novels
• Book proposals or pitches (fiction only)
• Short stories
Every entrant will receive brief, general feedback on their submission, specifically on the material’s adaptation potential, once results have been announced.
– Airfare to Los Angeles for meetings with development executives, as well as agencies and literary reps
– Editorial write-up from Script Pipeline covering the material
For additional details, including criteria, awards, and other FAQs, visit Book Pipeline.
Submit Your Material For Review