Success Stories - February:
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan (The Walking Dead) to star in Militia, winner of the 2015 Script Pipeline Screenwriting Competition. Writer Henry Dunham found representation less than a month after contest results were announced, signing with industry partner Madhouse Entertainment and UTA.
- Bohemia Group Originals (BGO) optioned two Script Pipeline Screenwriting and TV Writing Competition finalists: Bradley Stryker's action/thriller The Dragon Run and Diana Wright's comedy pilot Franchise. BGO is one of several new contacts in Script Pipeline's ongoing industry network expansion.
- Kersey Management developing feature with contest winner Kristi Hall, after Script Pipeline facilitation. Script Pipeline execs previously worked with Kristi for over a year on a high-concept action/comedy screenplay, based on an idea she pitched. The script later caught the attention of manager Andrew Kersey.
About the Competition
The 15th Annual Script Pipeline Screenwriting and 10th Annual TV Writing competitions continue a long tradition of discovering up-and-coming talent and connecting them with top producers, agencies, and managers across studio and independent markets.
Finalists are given exposure to Script Pipeline industry partners, approximately 200 qualified contacts, and the following:
• $25,000 to Screenwriting winner, $15,000 to TV Writing winner
• Consultations with Script Pipeline's Director of Development and other execs
• Personal introductions to managers, producers, agents, and others searching for new scripts, tailored to each individual project
• Additional material review for potential circulation
• Long-term circulation and development for all finalists (and select semifinalists)
• Exclusive invitations to private writer/industry events hosted by Script Pipeline
SUBMIT A SCREENPLAY
SUBMIT A TV PILOT OR SPEC